- Information We Collect. We collect the following types of information.
- Information you provide to us directly.
- Personal contact information, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”) disclosed upon request for a consultation or the MultiFunding newsletter.
- Information you submit, upload, transmit, display or otherwise make available text and information via the Services for use in connection with commenting on blog posts and any other features and functionality available on or in connection with the Site (collectively, “User Materials“)
- Communications between you and MultiFunding. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., response to requests for consultation, emails regarding our newsletter). Note that you may notify us at any time that to do not wish to receive further correspondence regarding our consultation services or our newsletter.
- Technical information that we gather.In order to provide our Services and improve your experience on our Site we may obtain, aggregate, and analyze certain “Technical Information” (together with Personal Information and User Materials, collectively, “User Information”) when you use our Services, such as web log data (e.g. pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers), data collected via cookies (e.g. keyword searches and “favorites” lists), data about your devices (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins), and data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, general location derived from IP address).
- Information you provide to us directly.
- Children Under the Age of 13. The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on theSite or on or through any of its features, use any of the interactive or public comment features of theSite or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
We do not provide User Information to 3rd parties for any marketing purposed, but our agents and contractors may have access to User Information to help carry out andimprove theServices.
- Our Commitment To Security.We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help maintain data security and correctly use the information we collect online. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
We use the information you voluntarily provide to us in order to help facilitate consultations with Multifunding, provide you with access to our newsletter and create a rich online community where you and other participants can comment on and respond to blog posts. In an effort to promote the free and open flow of information regarding the financing options available to small businesses, our Services do not require your registration to comment on posts and as such, we do not store any personal information about our users, other that that which is provided to us directly as Personal Information or incidental to User Materials. IF YOU ARE COMMENTING ON A BLOG POST, ONLY POST INFORMATION WHICH YOU ARE WILLING TO DISCLOSE PUBLICLY AS ANYONE WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS AND VIEW THE USER MATERIALS ONCE IT IS PUBLISHED. In the context of User Materials, you are solely responsible for the disclosure of your own private information and we strongly encourage, for the protection of your own privacy, that you avoid disclosing private data at all times.
921 A Bethlehem Pike
Ambler, PA 19002